Check Your Warranty Status
Gonex warranty the product and accessories against defects inmaterials and workmanship when used normally in accordancewith Product-branded published guidelines. The Warranty period starts from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user>purchaser. The product may include several different parts whichmay be covered by different warranty periods (Warranty Period)Product’s published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manualsand service information.
The Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish overtime, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
2. To cosmetic damage, including but not emitted to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports;
3. To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake, or other external cause;
4. To damage caused by operating the product outside the published guidelines;
5. To damage caused by service(including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorized Service Provider;
6. To product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission;
7. To defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Product;
8. If any serial number has been removed or defaced from the product.
Before submitting your mobile handsets for warranty service you should maintain a separate backup copy of the contents of its storage media, remove all personal information that you want to protect and disable all security passwords.
During warranty service the contents of the storage media will be deleted or reformatted. Mobile Company or its agents are not responsible for any loss of software programs, data or other information contains on the storage media or any other part of the mobile handsets serviced.